The Pagan Insights Project was started by The Informed Pagan blog. It is a way to explore one's path whether by jump starting blog posts or inspiring Book of Shadows entries. They include five different prompts which are included below. These prompts can be used in rotation every day, once a week, or even once a month. They can be done randomly depending on one's mood. They can even be combined all together. Click on the image link on the right hand side bar or here for more information on the Pagan Insights Project.
* In Your Own Words - your thoughts and feelings, maybe a full blog post on a topic of your choice related to your path (or Paganism in general) or just a few sentences on where you are right now. What are you studying? What are you thinking? Who are you, and where are you going on you Pagan path? What's right and what's wrong in Paganism at the moment?
* Post A Pic - post an image related to your path, or one that invokes a feeling/emotion related to your spirituality (or craft...if one is a non-religious wytch), along with a sentence or two or twelve describing the image.
* Musical Musings - post a song, chant or poem related to your path, or one that invokes a feeling/emotion related to your spirituality or craft. It can be in word form, but videos would definitely be awesome as well. On a spiritual level, what is your music of the moment? Is this a song stuck in your head, or one you played before your last ritual?
* Action, Action - post about a ritual, working or other experiential moment related to your path that has occurred recently, or that you are planning to do.
* Eureka! - post about something new that you have learned, or discovered recently, that is related to your path or Paganism in general.