Friday, August 10, 2012

Trouble On The Net

Hey guys, sorry I haven't been posting this week. My internets still down from that light ing strike Monday. Thankfully we now have our water back though. A friend of my brothers came by Wednesday and looked at it. We were worried we were gonna have to pull up the pump and replace it like last time, but it turned out it was just the relay box. So we went from having to spend $700 to only paying $150. I think it was a pretty good turnout, the most important thing is that I can take a shower at my own house now.

I am excited because I just started back up with my tarot journal. He past few months have been very hectic with starting the new job and everything, so I kinda let it get lost in the shuffle. But things like that happen, and I have gotten better and I am making entries every day now. I forgot how much fun it can be to read the cards and try to interpret what the combinations mean. Hopefully I won't get outa practice again

Well I've got to go unfortunately. I will try to get the net fixed this weekend so I can back to my regular posting schedule. For now I hope y'all have a great weekend and as always Blessed Be!

No comments:

Post a Comment